Dear Sir or Madam,
The Wereldschool is offering their customers a brand-new method, aimed at those children learning Dutch as a second (or additional) language: the NT2 method. The aim of this method and the packages we offer differs from that of our regular packages. Our regular packages work under the assumption that your child has (basic) knowledge of the Dutch language. However, should your child not possess any basic knowledge, it is very difficult for them to make efficient use of our regular packages. The NT2 package assumes your child has no (or very little) knowledge of the Dutch language. Your child will participate in this method through classes conducted via Skype, taught by one of our Dutch language teachers, and you (the parent) will supervise their homework.
Why a NT2 package?
Who would benefit from the NT2 packages? It is an interesting possibility for you and your child, if you are interested in them learning the Dutch language. Maybe this is because it is your native language, because you have realized just speaking Dutch at home to them is not enough, because you would like your child to be able to communicate with family in the Netherlands, or because you would like your child to have the option of studying in the Netherlands.
What does the NT2 package include?
These packages are divided into two age categories: 6 to 12 years old, and 13 to 18 years old. The packages have been designed in this way, so that after completion of a package it is possible to progress to the next level, or to a regular Wereldschool package. You will find more information about the packages below.
The NT2 package for children from 6 to 12 years old includes:
- One Skype lesson per week (twenty lessons in total), conducted by one of our Dutch language teachers.
- The possibility of purchasing additional Skype lessons.
- At least five months of classes, using the assignments, songs and stories from the books of the ‘Hotel Hallo’ method (in ten interesting themes).
- One new theme every two weeks (for twenty weeks of classes).
- Workload of about four hours per week.
- Development of the Dutch language vocabulary, adding about 1000 new words.
- The possibility of progressing to a regular package of the Wereldschool, to learn reading and writing the Dutch language, or to the subsequent NT2 package for children between 13 and 18 years old.
- Price for one child: € 675,-
- Price for two children: € 1100,-
- Available starting April 1st.
The NT2 package for children from 13 to 18 years old includes:
- Skype lessons, conducted by one of our Dutch language teachers.
- Online assignments, exercises and sound fragments, from the method Disk (up to one year’s access)
- Lessons available at three different levels.
- Development of the Dutch language vocabulary, expanding it to up to 3000 words.
- The possibility of progressing to a higher level within the Disk method, or to a regular (secondary education) package from the Wereldschool.
- Price for one child: € 775,-
- Price for two children: € 1300,-
- Available starting July.
Payment is possible in one lump sum, or in monthly installments.
Not satisfied? Money back!
Does the package not meet your expaxtations? Than you can ask for your money back with the monet back guarantee. Register now because the number of places is limited!
Sign up here: Register NT2
Would you like more information about the packages, or are you curious about what else the Wereldschool has to offer? Fill in the contact form and we will contact you soon. You can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the following telephone number: +31 (0)320229927.